Ella's mommy needs to be by her bedside 24/7
which makes it very difficult for her to make meals.
If you would like to help Ella's family by providing
a meal for them please click below for more information.
Kurious Kids will be collecting donations for Ella.
At this time some local families have started a collection for Ella and her family. They will be collecting items to assist with their daily needs.
Some ideas are:
- Non perishable items
- Toilet paper
- Crest toothpaste
- Hand/dish soap
- Clorox cleanup
- Lysol spray/wipes
- Kraft dressings/BBQ sauce (kraft dressings are gluten free)
- Cereals, including chocolate Chex
- Downey original scent fabric softener
- Tide original laundry detergent
- Ziploc bags
- Disposable plastic containers
- Tall garbage bags
- Paper plates/bowls
- Plastic cups/utensils
- Gluten free noodles or snacks (Fritos, for example, are gluten free)
- Juice boxes
- Bottled water
- Canned tuna/chicken
We are also asking for gift cards to local food stores or gas cards as she must travel back and forth to the hospital daily and sometimes even to CHOP. There will be boxes at the Hobson location and New York Street location. Any donations will be greatly appreciated.
Again we thank you in advance.